Thursday, May 16, 2024

Weldon’s Big Mistake (Part 2 of 3 Parts)

 Markwildyr.com, Post #265

 Image Courtesy of Clkr:

 


Looks like Weldon came out to Jaime last time… and paid the penalty. Big mistake. Let’s see what happens next.




* * * *

WELDON’S BIG MISTAKE

 The world wasn’t the same after that. Jaime didn’t exactly ditch me, but it wasn’t Jaime and Well anymore… others got included. His move, not mine. The special feeling wasn’t there. Not even for me. Oh, the want was there, but let’s be clear, I’d lost  my best bud by the confession.

I still had friends, especially on the baseball field, but Jaime and I no longer walked home together. He always found something to hold him up until I left. Other guys drifted in to fill the void, but it wasn’t the same. Something precious was gone.

Rather than mope around, I grabbed myself by the ears—figuratively speaking—and kept my head high. I hit it off with another guy I’d known forever, a fellow Anglo by the name of Rick Speare. Nobody, not even Rick, could explain where the extra e came from in his last name. He was third baseman on the team and totally different from Jaime. Honey blond hair, blue eyes, and a mouth that turned up at the corners as if he had a perpetual grin. His build was blockier than Jaime’s, but had definition.

One day, he surprised me by asking about Jaime.

“Man, you used to be joined at the hip. What happened?”

I shrugged. “Just one of those things. Interests change, you know.”

Rick gave me a meaningful glance. “Yeah. Like Maria Saiz.”

Meeting his gaze, I noticed how deep a blue his eyes were. “What’s she got to do with it?”

He smiled. “Yeah, what? She got between you, dude. Anybody can see that.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I said nothing.

“He found a better piece of ass.”

My eyes bugged. “What?”

“Come on, you gonna deny it? You’ve trailed around like his bitch for the last year. Anybody can see it.”

“He’s my friend. That’s all.” I felt my cheeks sting. “My best friend, but that’s all.”

“Yeah, sure. You telling me if I walk up and push my cock against your butt you won’t get a hard-on?”

I glanced around. We were behind the bleachers at the field, and there was no one else in sight. “Just try it, buster.”

He grinned and spun me around. “Okay. I recognize an invitation when I hear it.”

The next thing I knew, his arms were around my chest, and his groin warmed my buns. I should have whirled and busted him in the chops… but I didn’t. “Why’d you do that?” I gasped.

“’Cause you wanted me to.” He pulled me tighter.

“N… no.”

“That was a mighty weak denial,” he whispered in my ear. Then his hand moved to cover my crotch.

That was more than I could take. I ballooned like a dirigible fed hydrogen.

His hand moved, massaging me. He thrust against me. “See. I was right.”

I tried to push his arms away. “Somebody’ll see us, Rick.”

“Then let’s go where nobody will.”

I heard my own voice ask, “Where?”

Husky with want, he answered, “To the park. In the trees. I wanna show you what a man can do for you. Make you forget all about Jaime Jiron.”

So help me, I followed him. Noticing new things about him. How broad his back was. Sturdy hips. Trim waist. The macho way he moved.

I almost ran into him when he stopped. I glanced around. We were deep in the trees of the town park. Nobody around. Nothing but the chirping of crickets and birdsong, and the occasional chirp of a squirrel.

“H-here?” I gasped.

He turned and pulled me to him. “Here.”

Before I knew what was happening, he had me on my knees before his magically exposed genitals. He was short and thick. I struggled for a moment before giving in to him.

After a few minutes, he grabbed me by the hair and forced me to look up at him. “You’re not very good. Jaime didn’t teach you much.”

“I didn’t—”

The rest got lost because he fed himself to me again, this time telling me what to do and when to do it. I must have learned something because pretty soon he started moaning and jerked himself free of me.

“Oh, man, I’m gonna lose it.”

“Isn’t that the point?” I asked.

“Not this way.”

I had no inkling of what he meant until he spread our jackets on the ground and pushed me onto my stomach. I didn’t even understand when he yanked down my sweats. But I sure got it when he entered me. Big time. I let out a holler that sent the birds flying.

He put his hand over my mouth. “Shhh,” he grunted. “Man… oh, man!” He thrust and bucked wildly. “You are one fine piece.”

That offended me, but I was in no condition to respond. Something strange was happening. The intense pain was receding to be replaced by… by something amounting to pleasure. Yes, definitely pleasure. He was inside me, caressing places that had never been excited before. Without intending it, I moved to meet his downward strokes.

“Yeah!” he gasped. “You dig it, don’t you? Thought so. Man…oh, man.”

He built to his climax and exploded. To my surprise, so did I. As he ejaculated, I reached orgasm… and what an orgasm.

“Oh… Rick!” I’d almost said Jaime.

“Gave you quite a ride, huh,” he asked, languidly thrusting against me again. After a minute or so of that, he jumped up and pulled his clothing into place.

I crawled up to my all fours and managed to get to my feet. “Yeah. Guess you did.”

My next through was… what would Jaime think about this?

*.*.*.*.

Looks like someone’s been observing Weldon and perceived his friendship with Jaime contained an element of desire. Then Rick used it to his advantage. Wonder what happens next.

 My new anthology, Huntinghawk, was released in February as an Ebook by JMS Books with the print version to follow soon. Hope you’ll give it a read.

 My contact information is provided below in case anyone wants to drop me a line:

Website and blog: markwildyr.com

Email: markwildyr@aol.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mark.wildyr

X: @markwildyr

 Now my mantra: Keep on reading. Keep on writing. You have something to say, so say it!

 See you later.

 

 Mark

New posts first and third Thursday of the month at 6:00 a.m., US Mountain time.

No comments:

Post a Comment