Thursday, December 24, 2020

Season’s Greetings to One and All

 markwildyr.com, Post #142

Photo Courtesy of all-free-downloads.com



A sincere thank you to all who reached out with sympathy and understanding over Stan Rhine’s recent death. He was a heck of a guy.

 Today, I’m doing an unscheduled posting simply wishing all my readers a very happy and careful holiday season. Regardless of how you celebrate it, the last seven days of December seems to be a special time for everyone.

But during all of our revelry, let’s not forget the victims of COVID-19, the casualties of war, or those who suffer hunger and other diseases, or simply the separation from family and friends. This is a difficult time for billions around the world. Keep them in your prayers and tip a drop of your libation as an offering to those who are no longer with us.

Thank you for another moment of self-indulgence, but this is something I wanted to say to all of you.

 * * * * *

I will not post for New Year’s celebration but will return to my First and Third Monday schedule for the new year. And I’ll have something a little spicier than these last two posts.

 Stay safe and be happy.

 My contact information is provided below in case anyone wants to drop me a line:

Website and blog: markwildyr.com

Email: markwildyr@aol.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mark.wildyr

Twitter: @markwildyr

 Now my mantra: Keep on reading. Keep on writing. You have something to say, so say it!

 Until next time.

 

Mark

 New posts the first and third Thursday of the month at 6:00 a.m., US Mountain time.

No comments:

Post a Comment