Thursday, November 4, 2021

Joseph and Jose (Part 2 of 2 parts)

 Markwildyr.com, Post #202

Image Courtesy of Twitter

 


According to the last post, it appears the new kid in town has come to the aid of Joseph. I hope it was in time, Joe seemed on the point of freezing when he finally found the rude shack and was taken in by the newcomer. Let’s see what happens.

 

* * * * *

JOSEPH AND JOSE

                                                             

I came back from wherever I was enough to realize my teeth weren’t chattering, although I was still cold. Except for my back. My back was warm and cozy. That’s when I figured out the Mexican kid was snuggled up against me to lend his body warmth to me.

“T-thanks,” I stuttered. “You saved my bacon.”

“What you doing out here falling in the creek?”

“Hunting. What’re you doing out here in your underwear?”

That set him to laughing so hard I realized we were flesh to flesh, although he probably had on his skivvies. Even so, he sorta poked me in the but with each guffaw.

“I built this place so I could come out and meditate. I keep it real warm so I can strip down. Helps me get into the mood.” He laughed again, poking me a little more. “But my back gets cold, so I just turn around and put my back to the fire sometimes. What’s your name?

“Joseph. Joseph Hardin.”

“Me too. Jose. That’s Joseph in Spanish. Jose Martinez.”

“They call me Joe,” I added.

“Me too. Jose. It’s the same. But maybe I oughta shorten it like you do. You can call me Ho.”

We both laughed at that, and the poking got a little harder.

I tried to make a joke of it “You realize we’re two necked dudes laying back to front, don’t you?”

“I got a little more modesty than you. I got my shorts on.”

“Well, you’re the one that took mine off. What do you say to that?”

“That I oughta get up and go turn your clothes to dry the other side.”

I got chilled again when he got up. I watched as he carefully laid a log on the dwindling fire before going to tend to my clothes. I’d been right. The guy was slender, but he had muscles.

He turned and caught me eyeballing him. “What?” he said.

Trying to be cool, I said the first thing I thought of. “You’ve seen mine. Gonna show me yours?”

I hadn’t expected him to take me seriously, but he rolled his jockeys down and stepped out of them. ”Good to see you gringos built just like la gente.

I took that to mean we were built alike. Then the next dumb thing came out of me. “Some bigger’n others.”

He spread his legs suggestively. “You wanna measure, come on.”

So I wandered straight into deep water. “No good measuring them this way.”

“When you right, you right,” Jose said as he grasped himself.

In for a nickel; in for a dime. I stood in front of him. Had him by half a head, so this is one I oughta win… easy. I grabbed myself and pumped away. Strangely, I wasn’t a bit cold now.

There was just the sound of two guys whacking for a minute before he spoke again. “I don’t get my biggest when I’m doing myself.”

“Your problem.”

“Hey, you wanna be fair, don’t you?” He held out his hands and thrust his hips forward again.

I took the bait and grabbed him. He was already decent-sized. Then I felt his hand on me and did a little more growing, myself.

We were both panting when he spoke again. “You wanna know how I really get it big?”

I didn’t answer, but he showed me anyway. After another half hour, we were both sprawled on the blankets gasping for breath.

“N-never did measure,” I managed to say.

“Have… have to do it next time,” Jose answered.

 * * * *

Well, well, well. Who would have imagined. Anything close to this (minus the life-threatening aspect) ever happen to you? Tell me about it.

 Please friend this site. Apparently, that matters in the internet world.

 As indicated on the last post, Charlie Blackbear has been published as an ebook by JMS Books.

 My contact information is provided below in case anyone wants to drop me a line:

Website and blog: markwildyr.com

Email: markwildyr@aol.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mark.wildyr

Twitter: @markwildyr

Now my mantra: Keep on reading. Keep on writing. You have something to say, so say it!

See you later.

 

 Mark

 New posts the first and third Thursday of the month at 6:00 a.m., US Mountain time.




No comments:

Post a Comment