Sunday, April 1, 2018

Reminder of New Posting Schedule

markwildyr.com, Post #56

Just wanted to remind you of my new posting schedule: The first and third Thursday of each month at 6:00 a.m.

This allows me to schedule my work in a more orderly fashion. If that doesn’t make any sense, let me remind you that you’re not living in my mind. At any rate, next posting is on Thursday, April 5. It will be another short fiction piece.

*****
Please remember that DSP Publications released Cut Hand.. I’d appreciate it if you give the book a look. Amazon permits you to read a short passage. This is the first novel in the Strobaw Family Saga series. Gonna have to sell a few more books if we want them to publish the second… and third and fourth and fifth book in the series.

My contact information is provided below in case anyone wants to drop me a line:
Website and blog: markwildyr.com
Email: markwildyr@aol.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mark.wildyr
Twitter: @markwildyr

The following are some buy links for CUT HAND:


Thanks for being a reader.

Mark


New blogs posted at 6:00 a.m. on the first and third Thursdays of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment