Sunday, October 18, 2015

MEDICINE HAIR is Out as an Ebook!


Several readers have contacted me to ask about the release date of MEDICINE HAIR, the fourth book in the Cut Hand series. Well, it's out! At least as an Ebook. I understand the print book will follow.

The fifth -- and likely the last -- in the series, WASTELAKAPI ... BELOVED, is in its second draft at this time. All we have to do now is convince STARbooks Press to publish it. You can help me do that by posting some favorable readers' comments on Amazon and encouraging your friends to buy a copy of MEDICINE HAIR.

Appreciate all the support I get from you guys (and that includes you gals). I cannot possibly tell you how much it means. Those of you who are authors will appreciate my sentiments.

Thanks,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment