Sunday, June 16, 2013

Check Out My Story, KILLER

Hello, Readers.

See the respect I have for you...a capital "R" for Readers. That's proper because if there weren't readers, there'd be few writers.

At any rate, I promised a new post later in the month since I squandered the last one by putting up a list of my published work. And this is it, the promised second post of the month.

A fellow scrivner asked me to post to his blog earlier this week, and I gave him the opening to a short story of mine I called "Killer." So I decided to publish the story in its entirely. Please check out the page  called Killer (ss), and hopefully enjoy the story. The SS designation simply stands for Short Story.

As usual, I'd like to know what you think of the piece.

Thanks.

Note: I normally publish a new post on the first of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment